One of the most wonderful things about being Catholic is that we are bound up in the Communion of Saints — that endless relationship between those of us here on earth in the Church Militant and those who died in the Faith and are now in either the Church Suffering in Purgatory or in the Church Triumphant beholding the Beatific Vision. The Letter to the Hebrews even references this beauty of the Faith when it says we are surrounded by a “great cloud of witnesses.”read more
We frequently report to you various underhanded tactics and sneaky tricks pulled by various bishops and clergy to stamp out any resistance of faithful Catholics to oppose their liberalization of the Church. Most of the time, we can’t be very specific because if we were specific, various clergy or even laity would suffer repercussions for telling us details. However, we now have a case that we can be very specific about because the case was fumbled by Church officials, and Church Militant became aware of the details as part of the record. It involves dirty tricks by Bp. Kevin Vann and his cohorts in the diocese of Orange, California, involving bullying and intimidation tactics and hush money, and Church Militant has first-hand information about all this because well, we were the object of Bp. Vann’s sneaky tactics.read more
Last year this time, the Left was busy launching attacks against Church Militant, calling us alt-Right, extremists, haters blah, blah, blah. Well, here we go again. Over the weekend, Church Militant got specifically named and also strongly alluded to with supporting links in not one, not two, but three different liberal journals/websites. Man, that’s probably some kind of record. And what are they blasting us for? Well, what else — for hating Fr. James Martin.
The New York Times, yes, them again, came out guns blazing with an op-ed written by the very out there homosexual Frank Bruni who, unsurprisingly, defended Fr. Martin’s homosexual activism by calling us various names. Father Martin, who never misses a chance to tweet anything remotely defending his heterodoxy and heresy, continues to maintain that he is at “total peace.” For a man at total peace, he certainly feels the need to tell everyone that every time. On multiple, multiple occasions he has slammed critics of his heresy and then said, “I am at peace, I really am.” Sure, you are Father! It’s the last line of The New York Times article by gay-defender of gay supporting Fr. Martin — Frank Bruni.read more
You’ve probably heard the horrible research showing that the vast majority of Catholics do not practice the Faith. Half have actually apostatized and left the Church. Another third, phone it in, showing up once or twice a year or when someone is married or buried. All told, roughly 80 percent of U.S. Catholics have little or no connection to the Church any longer. But what about the remaining roughly 20 percent — those who actually do go to Mass still — even though their adult children don’t or their younger, still-at-home children won’t in the future?read more
Did you catch this line during President Trump’s State of the Union address last week — Trump blasting the NFL and various players for using their platform to express their own personal opinions? The same arrogance swirls around nearly every entertainment artist and A-lister in Hollywood who seem to believe America actually cares what they think about politics. So, they use their acceptance speeches and social media presence to push their liberal viewpoints down everyone’s throats. All these multi-millionaires with armed bodyguards living behind walled compounds, flying around in private jets telling us peasants that “rich people” are bad, we should not have guns, we should not deny access to anyone, and we have to care for the environment.read more
Daily readings with reflections, Pope's messages, Bishop's messages, Church's music & videos, Educational Speaker, Bible Stories, Christopher Notes, Church Militant Video, Religious Movies, Journey Home