In case you were wondering about that “peaceful religion” thing… or why having Sharia courts here in the US is a bad idea…we’re here to help. Despite what bumper stickers tell you, The Qur’an stands in direct opposition to the Constitution. The two can never co-exist.
Sharia law doesn’t work here because we already have our own rules for living – and they’ve worked out pretty well for us the last 200+ years. They work so well, in fact, America stands as a world superpower – despite our flaws and sometimes petty infighting, there are quite a few reasons why the US remains the beacon of hope for the world… while Middle Eastern countries living under Sharia keep, uhm, beheading people, abusing women, and live in an overall squalor that only Islam seems to be able to so consistently produce.
So here’s your list. Top 5 reasons the Qur’an stands in direct opposition to the Constitution:
1. It disallows free speech. First Amendment: “Congress shall make no law… abridging freedom of speech.”Qur’an: “Allah likes not the uttering of unseemly speech in public, except on the part of one who is being wronged…” (4:49) And, free speech expressed in the form of cartoons of Muhammad is a very, very bad idea. Unless you want to… you know.
2. Women are to be second-class citizens. Nineteenth Amendment: “The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of sex.” Not only do many Sharia-adhering countries not allow women to vote; they also don’t allow them to drive, or be educated, or hold government offices. War on women, maybe? To quote the Qur’an: “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.“ (Sura 2:282). If you’ve got a strong stomach, check out this lengthy list of anti-woman verses from the Qur’an. Muhammad wasn’t too kind to the ladies…
3. The Qur’an allows for violence against one’s fellow man, if he’s not a Muslim. The preamble to the US Constitution makes it kinda clear what we’re going for in this country: “We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty…” Domestic tranquility. Common defense. General welfare. Contrast that with the Qur’an: “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.” (8:12) Yikes.
4. Slavery’s cool. Especially if it involves women. Thirteenth Amendment of the Constititution: “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.” Interestingly, the Qur’an actually devotes more verses to ensuring Muslim men know they can keep women as sex slaves (4) than it does telling them to pray five times a day (0). “O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee.” (33:50)
5. Freedom of religion. According to the US Constitution’s First Amendment, Americans are guaranteed this: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.” It can probably go without saying, considering hundreds of Christians have been brutally murdered by ISIS due to their faith in Christ; but the Qur’an doesn’t make quite the same allowances: “slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush.” (9:5) In fact, the Quran contains 109 passages that call Muslims to war against those who choose any other faith. Does that sound like a loving God; or maybe, could it be…
Read the source:
ISLAM 101 – A Crash Course
ISLAM IS NOT A CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RELIGION. HERE’S WHY?
5 Reasons The Qur’an Can Never Co-Exist with the Constitution
The top 10 Koran verses that will help you understand ISIS better
24 Reasons ISIS are wrong: Muslim scholars blast Islamic State
Needed: A New Church Policy Toward Islam Part 1
Needed: A New Church Policy Toward Islam Part 2
Needed: A New Church Policy Toward Islam Part 3
CIA: The Crusades against Muslim Aggression
The Real History of the Crusades
Four Myths about the Crusades
Muslim Crusades Started Four Centuries Before the Western Crusades
Crash Course on the Crusades
Jihad vs Crusades by Bill Warner, PhD
CIA: The Inquisition during the Medieval, Spanish and Roman Times
Obama Compares Catholic Crusades to Islamic ISIS
Obama at Prayer Breakfast Affirms right to be godless
Watch how Judge Jeanine Just Revealed the Moment She Understood on Obama’s Dark Secret
Forged by War: The Three Battles in the Rise of the Rosary
A President, His Muslim Faith, And His Quran… Is It Ok For Him To Lie?
Mario Joseph Testimony , a Muslim Imam Convert to Catholic Church
From Darkness to Light
As a Muslim imam, Mario Joseph was well-versed in the Koran and in the teachings of the Islamic religion. In fact, it was precisely the Koran that brought him to an encounter with Jesus Christ and with the truth of the Catholic faith. But his conversion did not come without difficulties; as a consequence, he has undergone grave persecution. How has he attained his intense love toward the Church, the Cross and Heaven? He himself tells us in this week’s impacting episode of Changing Tracks.